what we believe
- We believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God, gave His life a sacrifice for the salvation of all people of the world, fulfilling God's plan for the ages as revealed in the Bible, God's Holy Word.
- We uphold the foundational principles of the priesthood of every believer and the autonomy and uniqueness of each local church in carrying out the Great Commission.
- We embrace the strategic role of prayer and giving for missionaries and missions needs.
- We recognize the role of family in discipleship and missions development.
- We recognize the giftedness of women and girls and accept the responsibility to help them use their gifts in serving Christ.
- We accept responsibility for nurturing preschoolers, children, youth, and adults in missions.
- We accept responsibility for developing and equipping missions leaders.
- We accept the biblical mandate to respond to human need with actions modeled by Jesus Christ and with the message of God's redemptive plan.
- We partner with other Great Commission Christians to lead a lost world to Christ.